Serving The Community: Our Legal Practice
For three generations Johnston & Johnston, P.L.L.C., has helped clients navigate legal issues.
As a small firm, we are able to help with your day-to-day legal questions and concerns. As a third-generation law firm, we have a wide breadth of knowledge and a long history of providing professional legal advice and representation to the people of Jefferson and the surrounding North Carolina communities.
Protecting What’s Important
In today’s world, there is a lot to know. It is said that a single copy of The New York Times contains more information than an average person living in the 17th century experienced in a lifetime.
It’s true that with the advent of the computer and online information there is so much information available to each of us. What’s also true is that some of that information is not factual, relevant or current. In fact, sometimes this information can do more harm than good.
Here is where working one-on-one with an attorney can make a positive difference. When you work with Johnston & Johnston, P.L.L.C., you will get the information, advice and professional support you need to protect your rights, your assets, your family and your future.
Helping You Through Everyday Legal Issues
As a legacy North Carolina law firm with decades of practice, we have a broad range of legal experience. Our legal services include:
- Real estate law: The best way to protect your assets and your rights is to get advice before you act. We have extensive experience with all aspects of commercial and residential real estate and land transactions including closings, deeds, notes and closing disclosures.
- Family law: Experienced guidance on your divorce, separation, custody or alimony. We can help.
- Criminal law: Don’t let a traffic ticket, misdemeanor or drug charge get in the way of your future success. Get the representation you need to minimize the negative impact a criminal charge can have.
- Estate planning: The truth is anyone with a full-time job or who owns a house needs a will. Let us help you create a will that works. We also provide advance directives and power of attorney guidance.
- Probate law: Ensure that the estate is divided as intended. Working with an established estate planning attorney can help ensure that this process goes as smoothly as possible and that the family avoids stress and misunderstandings.
- Civil litigation: When you need to go to court, work with the experienced team of Johnston & Johnston, P.L.L.C.
Accessible Legal Advice
Have a legal question? Call Johnston & Johnston, P.L.L.C., today for a free initial consultation. We can offer the experienced guidance you need. Call 336-246-7194 or email us, and a lawyer will respond promptly. Serving Jefferson, North Carolina, and the surrounding communities.