A Firm For You, Your Business And Your Future
For over 31 years attorney John C. Johnston has guided clients on understanding contracts before they sign, buying property or a home and planning for their future by drafting their will or estate planning directives. You can come to us for advice or guidance on issues as small as a traffic ticket, drug charges to larger matters involving commercial real estate. Johnston & Johnston, P.L.L.C., is your “one-stop legal shop.”
Get The Advice You Need Before You Act
The best legal advice is this: Do not sign anything unless you fully understand the terms — the long- and short-term ramifications. At Johnston & Johnston, P.L.L.C., we have over three decades of experience in:
- Family law: Divorce, separation, custody, alimony, all aspects of divorce.
- Criminal law: We can help with traffic violations, misdemeanors and drug charges. We will work to reduce or dismiss your charges and aggressively negotiate on your behalf. When needed we will stand by you and will represent you in court.
- Estate planning: No one who owns a house and has a job should be without a will and a power of medical and financial power of attorney. We can answer your questions and offer professional direction on all aspects of estate planning.
- Probate law: An experienced attorney can ensure the probate process is done accurately and smoothly.
- Civil litigation: There are instances when negotiation is not an option or fails. In these times, an attorney with trial experience can be crucial to your success.
Big-City Knowledge, Small-Town Fees
You don’t have to travel to the big city to receive skilled legal guidance. At Johnston & Johnston, P.L.L.C., we bring the legal knowledge of over three decades of service and three generations of lawyers to the cases we represent. We provide legal service that is:
- Reasonably priced
Whether you are buying a home, setting up a business or facing another legal issue, let us guide you through. We will let you know upfront how the process works, how long it will likely take and what it will most likely cost. Make the best decisions by understanding your rights and options.